Welcome to Tree Tops Guest House Neath
4 Star Pet Friendly Bed & Breakfast near Swansea
Tree Tops Guest House is a small, family-run guest house offering four accommodation in Briton Ferry, Neath near Swansea in South Wales. Well behaved family dogs and cats are welcome. Free Fiber Optic WiFi for guests.
The Guest House is conveniently situated on the A474 at Briton Ferry, just 5 minutes drive from the old market town of Neath and the M4.
Swansea is a 15 minute drive away which means Tree Tops is convenient for guests who wish to visit the new Swansea University Campus, the beautiful beaches on the Gower Peninsula, Mumbles and Swansea city centre. We are also only 20mins drive from the Liberty Stadium which hosts premiership football matches with Swansea City and other sporting events.
The world-class mountain bike centre at Afan Forest in Port Talbot is a few minutes drive away. It’s popular with avid mountain bikes and recreational cyclists as there are various tracks to suit different abilities.
There is plenty to do and see in the region whatever the weather and we have put together some ideas for you > view Places To Visit
Tree Tops Guest House is a Victorian house built in the mid 1800s which the previous owners converted into a guest house in the 1980s. We are 4 star Wales Trade Board rated and we pride ourselves on offering a warm welcome to both business and tourist guests.
We have 6 en-suite bedrooms ranging from single rooms to our spacious family room which sleeps 4 in 3 beds > view Rooms
Our aim is to provide our guests with:-
- A warm friendly welcome into our home
- A comfortable and enjoyable stay
- A wide choice of breakfasts in a local cafe, Cafe Ni, with a special discount for our guests
- Advice and information on places of interest to visit and the many activities in and around the area
- Speedy Fibre Optic Wi-Fi Internet access now available in all rooms
- Most rooms have ensuite shower bathrooms, tea & coffee facilities & a flat screen TV, two rooms share a bathroom.
There is free off-road car parking for our guests (in the front and the rear of the property)